5 Like 0 Dislike
Stupid Oil Ocean and Casino Night bosses -.- Art by Hazard-the-Porgoyle
While trying to retrieve the 7th Chaos Emerald from Dr. Eggman, Sonic and Friends are transported to the human world where Sonic is rescued by a boy named Chris.
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy go up against Baldi and friends! Who will survive? ❤Subscribe to never miss new Baldi videos! http://bit.ly/2BwoI5K ❤Help support Level UP on Patreon? :) http://bit.ly/2BvBv8 ------------------------ Mario's Pokemon Moves Calamity is out now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfeLCwdxUFw ----------------------- ***EASTER EGG HUNT*** What's this? There's 3 Squirrels hidden somewhere in the video! Can you find all 3 hiding spots? Outro theme by Heatley bros (8 bit summer): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiE9Vvmlxew Check out Heatley Bros for even more awesome 8 bit music! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatleyBros Characters and Music by Sega/Nintendo/Mystman12/Heatley bros ------------------------------------------------------------------ Try out Baldi's basics in Education and learning if you haven't already!: http://mystman12.itch.io/baldis-basics ------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 8 was already in HD, but now it's in proper widescreen. Only 3 shorts were stretched due to Toon Boom & Flash having limits, the rest are in a proper aspect ratio. We also fixed a few animation bugs. The volume took awhile to make compared to the other entries. Some of these shorts were actually meant for volume 6 but due to flash constraints we had to move them to 8; so you may have seen 1 or 2 shorts already via one of our animators webpages. I would like to thank all the animators, voice actors, and musicians for doing a splendid job on their parts. Each short turned out great. We are looking for animators who would like to join in the Sega Shorts Collab. Check out the Sonic Paradox website if you want to join! The Sonic Shorts series isn't over yet but we'll be taking a long break from it. Besides you'll see some Sonic shorts in Sega Shorts so its not like they are not going to be around. :) Follow Sonic Paradox on our different social media outlets! Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SonicParadox Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Sonic_Paradox Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/the_sonicparadox_team/
Lego Arcade Game is Funny Lego Stop Motion Animation.
SEE THE NEW ANDROID GAMES OF THE FIRST!
DOWNLOAD Sonic CD Classic on GplayG: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.soniccd.classic&hl=en
ALL GAMES by SEGA: http://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7891990035506213180
VISIT WEBSITE: http://www.sega.com/
GOOGLE PLAY GAMES + YOU: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzupCYOq8wQzGPJTbdmaCQ?sub_confirmation=1
Time travel to save the world in SEGA's highly acclaimed Sonic platformer that introduced Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Past, present, and future collide as Sonic battles to rescue Amy Rose and recover the seven Time Stones! Travel through time to defeat Dr. Eggman and his fiendish creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is part of the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile!
- Collect all seven Time Stones to defeat Dr. Eggman and save Amy Rose
- Time travel between the past, present, and future versions of each level
- Use Sonic's spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom around stages
- Clear the game to unlock Miles "Tails" Prower
- Sonic CD now features both the US and Japanese soundtracks!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
- DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
- (9/10) IGN: "This is a great, fully featured port for iOS
- (5/5) Touch Arcade: "Sonic CD is incredible"
- (4.5/5) 148 Apps: "looks and runs perfectly"
- "Nothing could be simpler to pick up and play." [92%] - Steve White, Mega Action (December 1993)
- "Sonic CD is cracking video entertainment of the highest order." [91%] - Tim Tucker, SEGA Zone #13 (November 1993)
"Any fan of Sonic will want to get their hands on this immediately." [90%] - Mark Hill, SEGA Pro #25 (November 1993)
“The most amazing Sonic adventure to date.” [90%] - Vincent Low, Sonic the Comic #15 (11th December 1993)
"An excellent platform game with an ingenious game structure." [89%] - Paul Mellerick, MEGA #13 (October 1993)
"Sonic CD is the Hog's best outing yet." [88%] - SEGA Power #48 (November 1993)
"Sonic CD is the best advertisement for Mega CD yet." [87%] - Andy Martin, Mega Drive Advanced Gaming #16 (December 1993)
"Sonic CD is an absolute must for Mega CD owners." [87%] - Julian Rignall, SEGA Magazine #1 (January 1994)
"Once again SEGA have come up trumps with another great foray into the world of the spiky, blue megastar." [85%] - Mark Smith, SEGA Force Mega #6 (December 1993)
"Gameplay's as slick as you'd expect of a Sonic game; the same goes for the graphics." [85%] - Warren Lapworth, Mega Machines #1 (December 1993)
- Sonic CD was the first game to feature Sonic speaking - leave Sonic standing still for three minutes to hear him!
- The original release of Sonic CD featured a secret spooky message screen that would greet data pirates
- Sonic CD features two endings, and was the first in the series to feature full motion video cut scenes.
- European and Japanese versions of the game featured different music to its American counterpart
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- Sonic CD first released in Japan on September 23, 1993
- Sonic CD was the SEGA CD's best-selling game of all time at 1.5 million copies
- The first Sonic game to feature CD-quality Red Book audio
- Remastered in 2011 by Christian Whitehead, the man behind Sonic Mania
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC CD, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
You can do more! - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzupCYOq8wQzGPJTbdmaCQ/about
Official Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Google-Play-Games-Inc-123565461563320/